Arabic Calligraphy of "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله", in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث" with connected vector style, The First part of the Shahada, also spelled Shahadah, is an Islamic creed, one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The Shahada has two parts: lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh (
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well. No physical item will be sent or shipped.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing (Clean Line).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File (Clean Line).
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.