Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - ThuluthSKU: ena-lellah-w-ena-elaih-ragooun-T-011
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un - Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy of "إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ", from Ayah 156, Surat Al-Baqara "سورة البقرة" of the Quran, in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث".
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna), also known as Istirja (Arabic: ٱسْتِرْجَاع, ʾIstirjāʿ), is a Quranic command for Muslims, mentioned in the second surah of the Quran, and meaning "Surely, we belong to Allah and verily to Him do we return." The phrase is commonly recited by Muslims, especially upon hearing bad news that has fallen upon themselves or another, both as a sign of patience and an acknowledgement that God is the almighty, and he will not test his worshippers more than they can bear. It is also usually used by Muslims when someone dies.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.