هذا من فضل ربي
هذا من فضل ربي
Kufi - الخط الكوفي
Arabic Calligraphy "هذا من فضل ربي" from Ayah 40, Surat An-Naml "سورة النمل" of the Quran, in Square Kufic Script "الخط الكوفي المربع".
Translated as: "This is from the favor of my Lord".
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ (قَالَ الَّذِي عِندَهُ عِلْمٌ مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ أَنَا آتِيكَ بِهِ قَبْلَ أَن يَرْتَدَّ إِلَيْكَ طَرْفُكَ ۚ فَلَمَّا رَآهُ مُسْتَقِرًّا عِندَهُ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي لِيَبْلُوَنِي أَأَشْكُرُ أَمْ أَكْفُرُ ۖ وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ) سورة النمل - الآية ٤٠
Hadha min fadli Rabbi (Arabic: هَٰذَا مِن فَضْلِ رَبِّي, romanized: hāḏā min faḍli rabbī) is an Arabic phrase whose translation in English nears "This, by the Grace of my Lord," or "This is by the Grace of my Lord." Generally speaking, the phrase is most often used to convey a sense of humility and most importantly, gratitude to God for having something, be it material or spiritual, or otherwise, such as a talent one may possess, or good health, good income, a good spouse, children, etc.
When uttered by someone, it serves as a reminder that all things are from God alone, and thus, this phrase serves as a way to convey that all credit is due unto to him alone. Additionally, it also serves as a way to express gratitude and appreciation of God for the thing possessed, given, or owned by the person. In this sense, the phrase is closely related to another Arabic term, namely, Alhamdulillah, which conveys the idea of "All praise be to God," or even, "Thank God," as it is most often understood by Muslims and Arabs (both Muslim and non-Muslim Arabs).
Although this phrase is generally observed to be used by Arabs (both Muslim and non-Muslim), non-Arab Muslim operators of the phrase also display its usage, especially those closely familiar with the Qur'an and those that possess a relatively simple and basic understanding of the Arabic language, given that the phrase is extracted from the Qur'an.
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
For Digital Arabic Calligraphy Designs
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File (Illustrator) Editing Capabilities.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
For Digital Animated Arabic Calligraphy Videos
Media is available to download in the following format:
- 4K MOV 2160p file with Alpha Channel.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.
KHATTAATT guarantees the quality of any file you download.
- All our files are original and our own designs.
- Our files are the best quality among all other similar online stores.
- All files have been checked by KHATTAATT’s team.
- If there is any problem during the download or after the download, do not worry; just contact us and we will solve any problem.