Surat Yusuf - Ayah 76 - ThuluthSKU: wafawq-kol-zi-elm-aleem-T-011
Surat Yusuf - Ayah 76 - Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy "وَفَوْقَ كُلِّ ذِي عِلْمٍ عَلِيمٌ", from Ayah 76, Surat Yusuf "سورة يوسف" of the Quran, in Symmetrical Thuluth Script "خط الثلث المتناظر".
Translated as: "But over every possessor of knowledge is one [more] knowing".
Inspired by the great calligrapher Mohammad Hosni 1894-1969.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.