WaKafa Billahi Wakila - ThuluthSKU: wa-kafa-bellah-wakeela-T-011
WaKafa Billahi Wakila - Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy of "وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا", from Ayah 81, 132, and 171, Surat An-Nisaa, also repeated in Ayah 3 and Ayah 48 in Surat Al-Ahzaab "سورة الأحزاب" of the Quran, in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث".
Translation: "And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs".
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.