Surat Al-A'raaf - Ayah 180 - ThuluthSKU: wa-lellah-alasmaa-alhusna-T-011
Surat Al-A'raaf - Ayah 180 - Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy of "وَلِلَّهِ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا", Ayah 180, Surat Al-A'raaf "سورة الأعراف" of the Quran, in Thuluth Script, "خط الثلث".
Translation: "And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them".
The 99 Names of God Also known as the 99 attributes of Allah, according to Islamic tradition, are the names of Allah revealed by the Creator (الله) (Allah) in the Quran. These are considered to be the attributes of Allah. The 99 Names of Allah are very important to Muslims and in Islamic tradition which are taken from different verses of the Holy Quran.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.