Surat An-Nahl - Ayah 53 - ThuluthSKU: wa-ma-bekom-mn-neema-fa-mn-allah-T-011
Surat An-Nahl - Ayah 53 - Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy of "وَمَا بِكُم مِّن نِّعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللَّهِ", from Ayah 53, Surat An-Nahl "سورة النحل" of the Quran, in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث". (Connected Version Available)
Translation: "And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah."
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.