Surat Al-Asr - FarsiSKU: al-asr-F-011
Surat Al-Asr - Farsi
Arabic Calligraphy of Surat Al-Asr "سورة العصر" in
Farsi (Nastaleegh) Script "الخط الفارسي - خط التعليق - النستعليق", Al-Asr, (Arabic: العصر, The Declining Day, Eventide, The Epoch, Time) is the 103rd chapter (sūrah) of the Qur’ān, the Muslim holy book. It contains three āyāt or verses. Surat al-‘Asr is the second shortest chapter after Al-Kawthar.
Translation: "By time (1) Indeed, mankind is in loss (2) Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience (3)".
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.