Surat Al-Ikhlas - Connected ThuluthSKU: al-ikhlas-TC-011
Surat Al-Ikhlas - Connected Thuluth
Arabic Calligraphy of Surat Al-Ikhlas "سورة الإخلاص" in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث" with Connected Vector Style.
According to George Sale, this chapter is held in particular veneration by Muslims, and declared, by Islamic tradition, to be equal in value to a third part of the whole Quran. It is said to have been revealed during the Quraysh Conflict with Muhammad in answer to a challenge over the distinguishing attributes of GOD, Muhammad invited them to worship.
Al-Ikhlas is not merely the name of this surah but also the title of its contents, for it deals exclusively with Tawhid. The other surahs of the Quran generally have been designated after a word occurring in them, but in this surah the word Ikhlas has occurred nowhere. It has been given this name in view of its meaning and subject matter.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.