Surat Al-Ma'un - KufiSKU: al-maaun-KS-011
Surat Al-Ma'un - Kufi
Arabic Calligraphy of Surat Al-Ma'un / Al-Maa'n "سورة الماعون" in Square Kufic Script "الخط الكوفي المربع", Necessaries (Arabic: ألمَاعُون, al-māʻūn, aka "Small Kindnesses, Almsgiving, Acts of Kindness, and Have You Seen") is the 107th chapter (surah) of the Qur'an with 7 verses (ayat).
Translation: "Have you seen the one who denies the Recompense? (1) , For that is the one who drives away the orphan (2) , And does not encourage the feeding of the poor. (3) , So woe to those who pray (4) , [But] who are heedless of their prayer (5) - Those who make show [of their deeds] (6) , And withhold [simple] assistance (7)".
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.