Surat An-Naas - KufiSKU: an-naas-KS-011
Surat An-Naas - Kufi
Arabic Calligraphy of Surat An-Naas "سورة الناس" in Square Kufic Script "الخط الكوفي المربع".
Al-Nas is the 114th and last chapter of the Quran. It is a short six-verse invocation, asking God for protection from the Devil. The chapter takes its name from the word "People" or "Mankind", which recurs throughout the chapter.
Translation: ﴾ Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind (1) The Sovereign of mankind (2) The God of mankind (3) From the evil of the retreating whisperer (4) Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind (5) From among the jinn and mankind" (6) ﴿
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.