Alhamdulillah - Kufi - Connected VectorSKU: alhamdulillah-KS-092
Alhamdulillah - Kufi - Connected Vector
Alhamdulillah in Square Kufic Script with connected vector style, Alhamdulillah is an Arabic phrase meaning "praise be to God", sometimes translated as "thank God". This phrase is called Tahmid 'Praising'. A longer variant of the phrase is al-ḥamdu l-illāhi rabbi l-ʿālamīn, meaning "all praise is due to God, Lord of all the worlds", second verse of Surah Fatihah.
The phrase is frequently used by Muslims of every background due to its centrality in the texts of the Quran and Hadith, the words of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Its meaning and in-depth explanation have been the subject of much exegesis. It is also commonly used by non-Muslim speakers of the Arabic language.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.