Arabic Calligraphy of Surat Al-Kafirun "سورة الكافرون" in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث". Al-Kafirun is the 109th chapter of the Quran, like many of the shorter surahs, the surah of the Unbelievers takes the form of an invocation, telling the reader something they must ask for or say aloud. Here, the passage asks one to keep in mind the separation between belief and unbelief both in the past and the present, ending with the often cited line "To you your religion, and to me mine". Although some view this as an argument against religious intolerance, others see it as a more time-specific revelation, warning the newly founded Muslim minority in Mecca against being induced (by the Quraish Arab tribe majority) to collude with disbelievers.
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well. No physical item will be sent or shipped.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.