Arabic Calligraphy of Surat Al-Ma'un / Al-Maa'n "سورة الماعون" in Square Kufic Script "الخط الكوفي المربع", Necessaries (Arabic: ألمَاعُون, al-māʻūn, aka "Small Kindnesses, Almsgiving, Acts of Kindness, and Have You Seen") is the 107th chapter (surah) of the Qur'an with 7 verses (ayat).
Translation: "Have you seen the one who denies the Recompense? (1) , For that is the one who drives away the orphan (2) , And does not encourage the feeding of the poor. (3) , So woe to those who pray (4) , [But] who are heedless of their prayer (5) - Those who make show [of their deeds] (6) , And withhold [simple] assistance (7)".
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.