Arabic Calligraphy of ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL ALAMIN "الحمد لله رب العالمين", in Diwani Script "الخط الديواني", the second verse of the first surah of the Quran. It is also one of the sentences most commonly repeated by Muslims in their lives, in a variety of situations, this verse belongs to Al-Fatiha, a surah that is an obligatory part of the salah (prayer) and hence is recited daily. Other than being recited daily during the five prayers, Muslims also strive to recite this expression during other activities throughout their daily lives. Muslims recite the bismillah before performing any work; and when they finish, they thank God for his favors by reciting this verse. They are taught to strive to be grateful to God for his blessings and thus this verse is a statement of thanks, appreciation, and gratitude to God. Quran also signals a suggestion to finish the prayers by reciting this sentence in chapter Yunus verse 10 in the Quran.
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well. No physical item will be sent or shipped.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.