Arabic Calligraphy of ALLAHU AKBAR "الله أكبر", in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث" with connected vector style, The Takbīr is the Arabic phrase Allāhu akbar, "Allah is [the] greatest". It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer, as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress or joy, or to express resolute determination or defiance.
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing (Clean Line).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File (Clean Line).
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files for both personal and commercial projects, physical prints, and to modify it.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.