Arabic Calligraphy of Ayatul Kursi "آية الكرسي" with The 99 Names of Allah "أسماء الله الحسنى" in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث".
Ayatul Kursi often known in English as The Throne Verse is the 255th verse of the 2nd Surah of the Quran, Al-Baqarah. The verse speaks about how nothing and nobody is regarded to be comparable to Allah. This is one of the best-known verses of the Quran and is widely memorised and displayed in the Islamic world.
The Most Beautiful Names of Allah, The 99 Names of God, Asmaa Allah Al-Husna "أسماء الله الحسنى", Also known as the 99 attributes of Allah, according to Islamic tradition, are the names of Allah revealed by the Creator (الله) (Allah) in the Quran. These are considered to be the attributes of Allah. The 99 Names of Allah are very important to Muslims and in Islamic tradition which are taken from different verses of the Holy Quran.
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well. No physical item will be sent or shipped.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing.
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.