Arabic Calligraphy of verse 56, chapter "Al-Ahzaab" of the Quran, "إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا", in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث".
Translated as: "Indeed, Allah and His angels confers blessing upon the Prophet, O you who have believed, blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace".
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files for both personal and commercial projects, physical prints, and to modify it.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.