كل نفس ذائقة الموت
كل نفس ذائقة الموت
Thuluth - خط الثلث
Arabic Calligraphy of "كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ", from Ayah 185, Surat Aal-Imran سورة آل عمران, also repeated in Ayah 35 in Surat Al-Anbiyaa سورة الأنبياء, and Ayah 57 in Surat Al-Ankaboot سورة العنكبوت of the Quran, in Thuluth Script with connected vector style.
Translation: Every soul will taste death.
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
For Digital Arabic Calligraphy Designs
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File (Illustrator) Editing Capabilities.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
For Digital Animated Arabic Calligraphy Videos
Media is available to download in the following format:
- 4K MOV 2160p file with Alpha Channel.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.
KHATTAATT guarantees the quality of any file you download.
- All our files are original and our own designs.
- Our files are the best quality among all other similar online stores.
- All files have been checked by KHATTAATT’s team.
- If there is any problem during the download or after the download, do not worry; just contact us and we will solve any problem.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.