Arabic Calligraphy of "رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ", Ayah 89, Surat Al-Anbiyaa of the Quran, in Thuluth Script, "خط الثلث".
Translation: "My Lord, do not leave me alone [with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors".
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files for both personal and commercial projects, physical prints, and to modify it.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.