Arabic Calligraphy of SUBHANALLAH "سبحان الله", in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث" with connected vector style, Tasbīḥ is a form of dhikr that involves the repetitive utterances of short sentences in glorification of Allah in Islam, by saying Subḥānallāh. To keep track of counting either the phalanges of the right hand or a misbaha is used.
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing (Clean Line).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File (Clean Line).
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files for both personal and commercial projects, physical prints, and to modify it.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.