Arabic Calligraphy of "وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ" in Thuluth Script "خط الثلث". Repeated in the Quran 7 times; in Surat Al-Maaida (Verse 120), Surat Hud (Verse 4), Surat Ar-Room (Verse 50), Surat Ash-Shura (Verse 9), Surat Al-Hadid (Verse 2), Surat At-Taghaabun (Verse 1), and Surat Al-Mulk (Verse 1).
Translation: "And He is over all things competent".
Instant Download: Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well. No physical item will be sent or shipped.
Digital Download: You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- EPS - Vector File.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.
- You are free to use these files as a physical print for both personal and commercial projects.
- You are free to use these files in a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it.
- You are not allowed to include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Purchase does not transfer rights.
- Copyright of designs remains with KHATTAATT.