الرحمن علم القرآن خلق الإنسان علمه البيانSKU: ar-rahmaan-T-011
الرحمن علم القرآن خلق الإنسان علمه البيان
Arabic Calligraphy of Ayaat 1,2,3, and 4 from Surat Ar-Rahmaan "سورة الرحمن" of the Quran.
"الرَّحْمَنُ (1) عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ (2) خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ (3) عَلَّمَهُ الْبَيَانَ (4)"
Translated as: "The Most Merciful, Taught the Qur'an, Created man, [And] taught him eloquence".
The title of the surah, Ar-Rahman, appears in verse 1 and means "The Most Beneficent". The divine appellation "ar-Rahman" also appears in the opening formula which precedes every surah except Sura 9 ("In the Name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy"). English translations of the surah's title include "The Most Gracious", "The All Merciful", "The Lord of Mercy", "The Beneficent", and "The Mercy-Giving". In the fourth century CE south Arabian pagan inscriptions started to be replaced by monotheistic expressions, using the term rahmān.
Related search keywords:View full details
Your digital files will be available to download once payment is confirmed, and an email will be sent to you with your download link as well.
Please note that there is no physical item will be sent or shipped.
You will get a compressed ZIP file contains these file formats:
- AI - Vector File.
- DWG - AutoCAD Drawing, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- DXF - AutoCAD Interchange File, Clean Line (for the connected vector designs only).
- EPS - Vector File. (Illustrator & CorelDRAW) Editing Capabilities.
- PDF - Vector File.
- SVG - Vector File.
- JPG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi
- PNG - 10417 x 10417 pixels - @150dpi - with Transparent Background.